Leave No Trace
Seabirds can offer Leave No Trace training courses and workshops. Trainer courses are two days in the field with some classroom time. Outdoor ethics awareness workshops can be half or full day. Contact Andrea for course rates and more information.
Thank you so much Andrea for giving us at UB your time and effecting so many people and developing a new conscious as we go outside. Brian Stuhlmiller, LNT Trainer Course, University at Buffalo
Learn more about Leave No Trace.
- Leave No Trace is built on seven core principles that are used to communicate the best available minimum impact guidance for enjoying the outdoors responsibly.
Seven Principles of Leave No Trace
- Plan Ahead and Prepare
- Travel and Camp on Durable Surfaces
- Dispose of Waste Properly
- Leave What You Find
- Minimize Campfire Impacts
- Respect Wildlife
- Be Considerate of Other Visitors
© 1999 by the Leave No Trace Center for Outdoor Ethics: www.LNT.org.